Thursday, December 23, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (2010)

Oh, there's so much I didn't properly absorb the first time.

Bill. He's there for half a minute, we don't really get his whole attacked by a werewolf story NOR do we get to see much of his wedding. But he looks like a Weasley. He looks a lot like the twins. I enjoyed his moment. Charlie really got the shaft, huh?

The entire sequence where the trio infiltrates the ministry - those three actors deserve a lot of credit. They're funny. I don't really see the motivation behind why they all walk funny - but it's amusing. So i'll let it go.

I still don't understand why they become seven Harry Potters rather than fourteen Hagrids. But whatever. It's in the book. I also appreciate the change they made with Hedwig. Her death is much more meaningful in the movie, and that makes me happy.

Just listing the scenes I like doesn't make for much of a post. I liked pretty much all of them. So I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment